At Living Shore Spa, we try to do everything with intention and purpose. Our atmosphere, team members, services and even our boutique have thought and purpose behind them.
Our boutique items are carefully selected for our guests to Shop with Purpose. We offer items that are not only of quality but socially and environmentally conscious and many “give back” to communities in need.
In a disposable society, fraught with stress and the glorification of being busy, we like to add the luxury of simplicity, relaxation and thoughtful consumption to the spa experience. We offer items we know that you will truly love, and add value to your life. There are so many socially and environmentally friendly choices on the market today we are proud of our selection and we hope they give you joy!
Pevonia Skin Care
- For almost 30 years, Pevonia has been providing natural skincare solutions to the finest spas and
professionals world wide
- Sustainable Sourcing
- Organic Ingredients, NO SLS/ GMOs/Parabens/Formaldehyde/ Urea/Lanolin/Mineral
Oil/Alcohol/Artificial Colours/Artificial Fragrance or Gluten
- Support Charity: Water, 1 in 10 people lack access to clean water. Pevonia is proud to support
Charity: Water’s mission to change that.
- A Spa Favourite!
- Canadian Product
- The strongest topical pain reliever available without prescription
- Aids to prevent. Relieve and heal muscle, joint and pain from arthritis by targeting inflammation
- Company Culture based on improving people’s quality of life for customers and within their
Little by Little (Bracelets)
- A wonderful gift!
- “Build families NOT orphanages” Little by Little provides employment to parents living in
poverty, empowering them to care for their families.
- Creating ethically sourced, beautifully designed products with the vision to care holistically for
the people of Haiti. In Haiti, up to 80% of children living in orphanages have a living family,
because poverty is a huge contributing factor for parents placing their children in orphanages,
Little by Little seeks to empower Haitian parents with a job and income. Keeping families
Living Shore Spa Body Scrub and Essential Oils by Penny Lane Organics
- Penny Lane has been one our longest partners
- Local Entrepreneur
- 100% Natural product which are Vegan/Vegetarian Gluten Free and Chemical frees. Penny
Lanes’ philosophy is that if you wouldn’t put in in your body then don’t put in on your body.
- No preservatives and all products are made with oils that naturally have anti-bacterial
Living Shore Spa Candles by Serendipity Candles
- Local Female Entrepreneur
- Soy wax is a renewable resource
- Benefits of Soy are biodegradable- paraffin free, contains not toxins, carcinogens or pollutants
- Lower melting point than other waxes for a long life
- Pure Cotton wicks
- Containers can be reused or recycled. Once you have finished burning the containers can be cleaned with warm soapy water.
Cheeks Ahoy Handmade
- Ontario Female Entrepreneur
- Handmade Zero-waste essential for your home
- Reusable Cotton or Hemp Facial Rounds, Hemp Face Cloths and Net Bags for laundry
Living Shore spa Tea by Clearview Tea Company
- Local mother / Daughter Entrepreneurs
- Custom blended Living Shore Spa Tea that reflects needs of our guests
Merben Body Brushes
- Ethically produced brushes.
- Sustainably produced
- Regular dry brushing is beneficial because it improve the body’s’ ability to detoxifying by clearing away dead skin cells.
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Leave skin looking and feeling younger
- Canadian Owned and operated by Three sisters
- Team is comprised entirely of women form all different backgrounds and different places around the world
- Every member of their team is involved in discussion and collaboration
- Toques and Headbands
- Mid –weight head covering that make every woman look and feel amazing
- Canadian company that employs local women and gives generously to mothers and babies
abroad by donation a portion of their sales to Compassion Canadas’s Child Survival Program.
This program supports women and children in prenatal and postnatal care in the poorest regions of the world.
- Business goals it improve the lives of people they come in contact with through business interactions, employment opportunities and in contributions to communities at home and abroad
- Husband Wife Team from Vancouver Canada have created a line of snacks that are delicious and
- Offer gluten free/ nut free / vegan snacks as well
- A portion of proceeds from every box supports feeding Canadian children in need, partnering
with Breakfast for Learning
- Mother Daughter local artisans creating one of a kind crafts
- Aroma bead bracelets designed with care and detailed with love