Designed to ensure maximum wellness benefits, each Aquapath appointment is a 45 minute journey where guests are guided between 8 rejuvenating water stations.
- Reservations for appointments are done by phone
- Aquapath guests must present a proof of double vaccination and a photo identification upon arrival
- All guests must fill out an electronic Health History Form and Aquapath Waiver for your Aquapath Experience appointment which will be emailed in advance of your appointment
- Masks are mandatory during all aesthetics services
- A screening questionnaire is mandatory for all guests upon check-in
- Aquapath guests must wear a mask until the Attendant welcomes, explains the service and then leaves the area. Masks must be put on again before leaving the aquapath.
- Physical distance of 2 metres or more is to be observed between unmasked Aquapath guests and masked Attendant at all times.
- Aquapath guests must arrive 20 minutes before their service and if required will have access to the changerooms 10 minutes before their service and 10 minutes after their service. Due to physical distancing protocols and safety measures guests arriving late may not be able to be accommodated.
- Sanitation stations are available to all guests throughout the spa, and our high traffic areas frequently sanitized and disinfected
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance
- A credit card is required to secure an appointment
Please advise your Aquapath™ guide if you have any health conditions. It is not recommended to participate in the Aquapath without the consent of your physician. Please be aware that the following conditions are not recommended and are not suitable for the Aquapath™ service: high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, or allergies to eucalyptus, salt or citrus essential oils. Do not participate in the Aquapath if you are pregnant, or have a pacemaker or any other artificial device.
All guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age to participate in the Aquapath. Management reserves the right to refuse services to any guest who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or believed to be endangering the safety of themselves or others.