COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies
At Living Shore Spa your health and wellness journey is always our priority, you matter to us!
We are adjusting our menu and our enhancing our already excellent disinfection practices to meet the needs of the changed environment in regards to disease-control.
Our safety is your safety
- All spa services will be reserved (booked) by phone to alleviate congestion in the spa. Our direct line is 705-446-3262
ARRIVAL & SAFETY: What to Expect from your Visit
- We are limiting the number of guests and team members within the spa and providing more time between appointments to allow for physical distancing and intensified cleaning and disinfection.
- Our team will direct you through our sanitation processes when you arrive. There are plenty of Sanitizing stations located in the spa and our team are happy to discuss our Covid-19 policies with you and answer any questions you may have.
- All guests are required to wear a cloth or surgical mask.
- We will be screening our guests at arrival to ensure that they are not exhibiting any symptoms. We request your cooperation in maintaining a safe spa environment.
- Please practice physical distancing within the spa common areas.
- Our lockers and showers are temporarily unavailable. Please leave most of your personal belongings in your vehicle or room and arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. You will be directed to your treatment room to prepare for your service.
- Due to our disinfection policies we may not be able to offer you your full service if you are running late, but as always we will do our best to accommodate.
- All treatment areas, equipment, common areas and high touch zones are regularly disinfected with a medical grade disinfectant cleaner.
- Our lounges and waiting area is temporarily closed.
STAFF SAFETY POLICIES
- All Spa Team members are also required to wear Personal Protection Equipment.
- All Spa Service providers are required to wear a surgical mask as well as a visor.
- All Living Water Resort team members are required to sign in each day at a Screening Station, once screened and temperature checked they are given a white wrist band with the date on it before arriving to the spa.
- Our Living Shore Spa Aestheticians and Nail Technicians are all trained and certified in their industry and have knowledge of infection prevention and control from their training as well as additional certifications in PREempt TM Infection Control. All team members are required to pass an infection prevention and control certificate.