Monday | 10 am – 4 pm
Tuesday | 10 am – 4 pm
Wednesday | Closed
Thursday to Saturday | 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday | 10 am – 4 pm
Monday | 10 am – 6 pm
Tuesday | 10 am – 6 pm
Wednesday | Closed
Thursday to Saturday | 10 am – 10 pm
Sunday | 10 am – 6 pm
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies
At Living Shore Spa your health and wellness journey is always our priority.
We are adjusting our menu and have enhanced our already excellent disinfection practices to meet the needs of the changed environment in regards to disease-control.
Our safety is your safety
- All spa services will be reserved (booked) by phone to alleviate congestion in the spa. Our direct line is 705-446-3262
ARRIVAL & SAFETY: What to Expect from your Visit
- All guests must fill out an electronic Health History Form and Aquapath Waiver for your Aquapath Experience appointment which will be emailed in advance of your appointment.
- We are limiting the number of guests and team members within the spa and providing more time between appointments to allow for physical distancing and intensified cleaning and disinfection.
- All guests are respectfully requested not to bring personal belongings such as luggage or purses in order to maintain a safe environment for all our guests and team members.
- All guests must fill out a Screening Questionnaire at check in. The QR code will be available at our entrance. Our team will direct you through our sanitation processes when you arrive. There are plenty of Sanitizing stations located in the spa and our team are happy to discuss our Covid-19 policies with you and answer any questions you may have.
- All guests are required to wear a cloth or surgical mask. All Guests must ensure face masks are kept on while receiving any of our services, this includes full coverage of nose and mouth at all times. Failure to cover both nose and mouth at all times during your service will result in your service ending immediately. you will be asked to leave the spa and you will be charged in full for the service you reserved.
- We will be screening our guests at arrival to ensure that they are not exhibiting any symptoms. We request your cooperation in maintaining a safe spa environment.
- Please practice physical distancing within the spa common areas.
- Our lockers and showers are temporarily unavailable. Please leave most of your personal belongings in your vehicle or room and arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. You will be directed to your treatment room to prepare for your service.
- Due to our disinfection policies we may not be able to offer you your full service if you are running late, but as always we will do our best to accommodate.
- All treatment areas, equipment, common areas and high touch zones are regularly disinfected with a medical grade disinfectant cleaner.
- Our lounges and waiting area is temporarily closed.
STAFF SAFETY POLICIES
- All Spa Team members are required to wear Personal Protection Equipment.
- All Spa Service providers are required to wear a surgical mask as well as a visor.
- All Living Water Resort team members are required to sign in each day at a Screening Station, once screened and temperature checked they are given a white wrist band with the date on it before arriving to the spa.
- Our Living Shore Spa Aestheticians and Nail Technicians are all trained and certified in their industry and have knowledge of infection prevention and control from their training as well as additional certifications in PREempt TM Infection Control. All team members are required to pass an infection prevention and control certificate.